lundi 4 mai 2009

Funny interview - 3

Do you have a secret to get rid of sperm marks on bed sheets?
FLAKE: Don’t have sex!
TILL: Bad idea.
PAUL: ~ thinks hard ~ Zere’s no secrrret, it’s a fatality.
TILL: Use a condom!
SCHNEIDER: Well… when you are marrrried it’s not a verrry good idea: she could sink zat you cheat on her!
TILL: Ah, ja…
~ They all think hard except Richard who starts frowning ~
RICHARD: I don’t understand – if you ejaculate inside, it’s not a problem: everything goes inside!
PAUL: Yes, but it doesn’t STAY inside!
RICHARD: Tell her to go to the toilets!
SCHNEIDER: You often ask your girlfriend to go to ze toilets after ze orgasm?
RICHARD: Yes, always! Imagine if she stains my sheets with sperm – or even blood! Burk!!
TILL: Use bleach!
RICHARD: On my bed sheets?! Are you CRAZY?!?!? They are so expensive, they’d be totally spoiled!!
THE OTHERS: ~ frown ~
OLIVER: You don’t have cotton sheets?
RICHARD: Of course not! Cotton sheets are for common people!!
TILL: I use cotton sheets – zey’re soft, I like it…
RICHARD: Well, if you prefer… Anyway, tell her to go to the toilets is the best idea I can find.
FLAKE: And it’s clever.
THE OTHERS: ~ frown ~
FLAKE: It can prrrevent some infections – er…well, you see, urine has some properties zat –
THE OTHERS: ~ yawn loudly ~
FLAKE: ~ stops talking and sighs ~
OLIVER: Why not…just using a towel?
THE OTHERS: Oh! Yeah! good idea!!
PAUL: The prrroblem is, if you move too much, it will fall onto ze floor…
RICHARD: You just have to say: “Wait! I pick it up!”
PAUL: I don’t have an elastic arm!!!
THE JOURNALIST: I think he meant: you get outside and then, well, you pick it up…
PAUL: But I prefer staying inside!!!!
TILL: Yeah, me too!!!
THE OTHERS: ~ laugh loudly ~

1 commentaire:

  1. trop drole d'imaginer Rammstein parler de sexe XD

    tout ce que till dit me fait mourir:

    FLAKE: Don’t have sex!
    TILL: Bad idea.
    ********
    TILL: I use cotton sheets – zey’re soft, I like it…
    ********
    PAUL: But I prefer staying inside!!!!
    TILL: Yeah, me too!!!

    mdr tout le long.. c'est clairement ma préférée^^

    le truc de Richard m'a fait mourir de rire.. je l'imagine tropo a dire ca a une fille XD XD

    tu devrais continuer!!

    RépondreSupprimer

Ich verstehe nicht - 15

  Chapitre XV – Un moulin à paroles               Dès le lendemain de son arrivée, je regrettai d’avoir accepté la compagnie de Paul. ...