lundi 4 mai 2009

Funny interview - Pitch's challenge

Presenter: So, Rammstein...would you become women if you could?
Schneider: why, definitely. yes. absolutely.
*Till glares at him*
Schneider: I-i-i m-mean.....maybe..it would be interesting... yeah, I sink it would help me to learn more about how my wife sinks and...
Richard: Pffff! You look even more stupid!
Schnei: FICK DICH!!! Das ist was ich denk', und wenn du es nicht...
Paul: Oh! let's calm down! No need to shout, really!
Till: I must admit ...it would be good, yeah.
The others: WAS?
Till: Zat Schnei wants to be a woman - I could fuck him - it would be fun...
*Till smiles very weirdly*
*Flake sighs*
Richard: HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!
Oli: Oh mein Gott!
Schnei: Er...well...
Paul: Because it's obvious zat Till could NEVER be a woman!
Richard:HAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA!
Schnei: Oh! Shut up Richarrrd!
Richard: Was? Das ist so lustig!! hahahahahhaha!
Schnei: Pfff!
Till: I could be a woman if I wanted! I just don't want! Zat's it!
Paul: Obviously!
The Presenter: Why?
Till: I don't want to shave my hair on my legs.
*the others laugh*

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Ich verstehe nicht - 15

  Chapitre XV – Un moulin à paroles               Dès le lendemain de son arrivée, je regrettai d’avoir accepté la compagnie de Paul. ...